Weekend Grubbing Destroyed Me Again

March 25th's Results
The scale reads: 143 lbs. (Analog scale) Goal: 127 lbs.

The stupid Wal*mart pedometer reads: 10677 steps, 2.696 mi., 439.6 calories

Other aerobic activities:
  • Climbed 16 flights of stairs!

March 26th's Results
The scale reads: 147 lbs. (Digital scale - not happy with this) Goal: 127 lbs.

The stupid Wal*mart pedometer reads: 11406 steps, 2.88 mi., 469.6 calories

Other aerobic activities:
  • Climbed 4 flights of stairs... (well, maybe I shouldn't count it because it wasn't for exercising purposes - I was the only way I can get to where I was going)

Yesterday's Results
The scale reads: 146 lbs. Goal: 127 lbs.

The stupid Wal*mart pedometer reads: 14767 steps, 3.729 mi., 608 calories

Other aerobic activities:

Gah! I've gained weight again. I was doing pretty good, but weekend grubbing always destroys me. Chris' mom had a birthday celebration. We went to Christian's Tailgate for some burgers (It was pretty good, but I should of asked for less mayo on the swiss/mushroom burger). I enjoyed dim sum with the pork chops I always crave. I had a carb fest at Buca di Beppo's (My cousins and I pulverized 4 loafs of bread waiting for a lasgna that was in their massive kitchen queue). I'll post pictures later. I thought more physical activity would counteract the calorie damage, but I guess it wasn't enough.

My Skechers Resistance Runners came in promptly! Go, Lady Foot Locker, for actually fulfilling your order. The shoes are a bit snug, but I think it'll do for running. I definitely feel the support I need for having pretty flat feet. The next step is to try and get some running in to justify this purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Aww don't get too disheartened by those few pound, weight does tend to fluctuate by few pounds in a day. Keep up with the aerobic exercise and any exercise that might catch your fancy!

    Woo to your new shoes! Hopefully they aren't too snug since that might cause blisters but at any rate, just take it slow and I'm sure you'll be up and running (haha literally) in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...