Goodbye, January School Term. Hello, Fitness Goals.

Yesterday's Results
The scale reads: 144 lbs. Goal: 127 lbs.

The stupid Wal*mart pedometer reads: 10527 steps, 2.658 mi., 436.7 calories

Other aerobic activities:

Methods Class, finished. Curriculum Development Class, no more. I am a happy camper. It was a challenging term because I really didn't know how to make time for some aerobics or other fitness related activity. I'm scaling it back to one course this upcoming term (that starts next Monday) so I can mellow out and get my bearings on my fitness goals again.

The wedding was nice. I guess what helped me cut down on the eating that night was the fact that Chris, family friends, Chris' mom, Chris' aunts, and I helped with serving food during the reception. I guess seeing over 100 people with the same food kind of makes you lose your appetite. I did good considering I only had one plate half full of ribs, a couple piece of briskets, a little itty bit of rice, a smidge of potato salad, half a serving of cake (of what I thought was a sliver of cake), and a cup of calorific beverage. I was surprised about the last one because these days I really like some high quality H2O (Nestlé Pure Life that is... it could be pretty costly, but it got a better grade than most bottled water brands we enjoy).

I was looking at my planner and I had set the goal of being down to 137 lbs. ... 4 weeks ago. Now that I have a week-long break, let's see if I can get closer to maintaining 143 lbs this week.

I guess I'm doing good because the video below actually scared me and did not appeal to me even though there was "moar bacon"


Here's to a new week! I know I can lose a pound or two or at least maintain 143 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. I think I had a heart attack just watching that video ... yikes.

    But glad to hear that school is winding down a bit for you. I know you can find a fitness solution that works for ya! It's always tough finding the right thing and mainly, time to work out, but hopefully you'll find what works for ya.

    ReplyDelete

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...