Free Pancake Day Ruined Me

Yesterday's Results
The scale reads: 145 lbs. (Analog scale) Goal: 137 lbs.

The stupid Wal*mart pedometer reads: 11378 steps, 2.873 mi., 472 calories

Other aerobic activities:
  • It's a rest day after yesterday's activities rendered me, um, un-energetic

In support of the Shriners, IHOP had their annual "receive-a-stack-o'-pancakes-for-free" day. I asked my aunt if she wanted to partake in this and before you know it, it turned into an all foodie day. I still had the Groupon for Little Napoli (Yeah, I'm still a little annoyed they did not allow us to use for brunch on Sunday) so we started our day there:
It looks harmless enough... right?

$10 for a 10" pizza with sparse amounts of meat (for me anyways). Let's fill up on carbs via some garlic bread.

Spaghetti with meatball and Italian sausage - I ate probably 3/4 of it.

I ate maybe 1/2 of this beef lasagna.

Then the day continued on with the original foodie intent:
 But the food didn't end there :(... I was spoiled with home-cooked congee with thousand year old egg and fish... and 2 oranges :).

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm home-cooked congee with thousand year old egg is the best. I hated that stuff as a kid, but I love it now.

    That was quite a foodie adventure you had there. But no worries, my friend changes happen gradually and doesn't hurt to indulge in this stuff every now and then, especially when you're supporting a good cause like Shriners. No point in not enjoying some things in life, just gotta watch out for the portions.

    Man, I'm getting hungry just looking at those pictures.:)

    ReplyDelete

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...