2 Steps Forward, 2 Steps Back

Yesterday's/Today's Results
The scale reads: ? lbs. I was too absorbed with my final to weigh myself. Yay, I know my priorities. Goal: 127 lbs.

The stupid Wal*mart pedometer reads: 3180 steps, 0.803 mi., 131.9 calories

Other aerobic activities:
  • Exercising my jaw to eat every last morsel of Chuy's endless nacho bar :(!!!


I totally feel like I'm taking 2 steps forward and 2 steps back with this endeavor. I got all gung-ho about losing more weight only to lose steam by day one. I guess panic mode had set in because I have so many final assessments of sorts for school due. I welcomed the opportunity to go grub with Chris and our friends, Brian and Melissa, so I can get out of the apartment. Talk about cabin fever.

I need to start better sleeping habits, too. I guess that's why I don't feel so motivated to prance about and keep up with moving about or eating right.

Eh, since I'm still running on adrenaline, I better skedaddle and try to clock in 30 minutes of something. Hopefully, I'll be taking a step in the right direction tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Haha that video looks strange. Don't feel too bad about getting out of the apartment. I know when I'm locked indoors, I go absolutely nuts and find any excuse just to get out.

    Sleep habits always suffer a bit during school huh? Haha the only time I've ever been well rested was when I got outta school. I can no longer run on 3 hours of sleep anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...