Belt mean no need rope to hold up pants

Yesterday's Results
The scale reads: 145 lbs. Goal: 137 lbs.

The stupid Wal*mart pedometer reads: 3375 steps, 0.852 mi., 140 calories (Lies again - the pedometer reset with my notice)

Other aerobic activities:
  • Snoring :(

My ma has one. My future mother-in-law has one. According to one website, "Neoprene belt helps shed inches and fat around the waist. Lose weight naturally around the waistline." So far, no offense to them, I haven't seen it work for either one of them.

I honestly never worn belts. Even at a slimmer physique, I didn't care or need to wear belts. To this day, I love wearing baggy jeans, but I never sag. My hope is even if I lose weight, I wouldn't need to go purchasing new baggy jeans.

What fitness accessories can help (I do know there are no one-stop-cure-alls out there) lose the weight "naturally?" So far I have ankle weights and small weighted gloves.

5 comments:

  1. I say you should invest in the shake weight ... j/k!

    But how about some weights like dumbbells or resistance bands for strength training? I hear those two could actually go a long way with the types of workouts you can do. And I'm sure you can find out exercises online as well.

    Or haha an "accessory" I have long desired would be a punching bag (no clue where you would find a place to hang it out though). Be a great way to let out some aggression and practice those Karate Kid moves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have resistance bands that came with one of my aerobic DVDs. I completely forgot about them so thanks for reminding me! :)

    Although it's pink, "Fitness" Magazine's giveaway today is a punching bag with weighted gloves and wraps: http://win.fitnessmagazine.com/

    Go, go, go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I think it ended. Haha I could live with it being pink. If anyone made fun of me, I'd kick them since I'd have plenty of practice by then. Haha I kid ... honest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just visited the site and it's still there! Try this link: http://win.fitnessmagazine.com/sweepstakes/today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I see, thanks! If I win, I'll channel some girl power into my workout with all that pink that will surround me haha.

    ReplyDelete

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...