First learn stand, then learn fly.

Oh, Mr. Miyagi, you and your crane technique. I'll learn how to stand, all right. And I'll definitely fly my own air/spacecraft during some point in my career.

Even though I haven't really watched "The Karate Kid" all the way through, I'll draw some inspiration from the movie and its sequel to be the best... around... and drop down to my high school weight. I'm in a friendly competition with my mom and cousins (again) to see who can lose the most weight by August 2011.



A former co-worker back at my first paid job (in the UCSD days) would go around cubicle to cubicle, declaring, "You're the best!" Please join me in my (mis)adventures to help me reaffirm that "You're the best!" in shedding the weight.

2 comments:

  1. Haha nice background photo, most fitting eh? But you can do it! You can beat your mom and cousins in the competition ... well hopefully not beat them like in the clip but you get what I'm saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's kind of silly how this kid is "beating" his competitors. I sure wouldn't chop my ma and cousins like that (I'd probably feed them pork chops to help them bulk up ;)).

    ReplyDelete

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...