Overdoing It?

Yesterday's/Today's Results
The scale reads: 144 lbs. (Analog scale - lies?) Goal: 127 lbs.

The awesome pedometer reads: 11190 steps (5515 aerobic steps for 56 minutes), 4.41 mi., 319 calories

Other aerobic activities:
  • Cheryl Burke's Disco Abs - Boogie Oogie Buns & Thighs (20 minutes)
  • Cheryl Burke's Disco Abs - That's the Way I Like It Abs (5 minutes)
  • Fat-Blasting Latin Dance Mix - Salsa, Merengue, Tango (30 minutes)

Eh... yeah, I think I overdid it today with the aerobics and walking. I felt like I need to make up for the last week. I should've been complacent with the 20 minutes of Disco Abs. Something made me want to do more.

I feel mighty stressed though because I still haven't got some things done. It was a good release when I was exercising, but now I'm further behind.

I should head to la la land and tackle stuff early in the morn. It's going to be a long day tomorrow. Sleep was better yesterday, but I still didn't feel well-rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...