Degree Women's "Get Into the Move" Application = Meh!

Today's Results
The scale reads: 148 lbs. (Digital scale) Goal: 127 lbs.

The awesome pedometer reads: 10244 steps (6254 aerobic steps for 64 minutes), 4.04 mi., 292 calories

Yesterday's Results
The scale reads: Didn't weight myself Goal: 127 lbs.

The awesome pedometer reads: 5309 steps (0 aerobic steps for 0 minutes), 2.09 mi., 156 calories

Other aerobic activities:


Image courtesy of Freebie Cravings
I honestly do not care for a free sample of deodorant. I'm a Lady Speed Stick gal, honestly. I just wanted to gain points that will move me to weight loss. I thought Degree's promotional Facebook app to get women motivated to move would fit the bill. Nope, 8 different attempts with 2 different browsers did not work. Facebook showed that I have the application, but every time I try to log some points, it'll lead me back to the form to start earning points. Argh! I want something that might lead to a choose-your-own-fitness-adventure grand prize. Reading Degree's Facebook wall shows that a couple of people were successful in earning points. What gives?

I met a roadblock and I've called it quits. I'm not going to use their product anyways. I don't understand the magical science behind motion-activated antiperspirant. I thought all deodorants just create a barrier from odorous sweat; it doesn't need motion to do that.

Someone please educate me about the pros of this new magical thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...