Controlling My Sleep Environment?

Today's Results
The scale reads: 145 lbs. (Analog scale) Goal: 127 lbs.

The awesome pedometer reads: 10133 steps (7045 aerobic steps for 76 minutes), 3.99 mi., 294 calories

Other aerobic activities:
  • Cheryl Burke's Disco Abs - Boogie Oogie Buns and Thighs (20 minutes)

I've been sleeping 7 hours every day for the last 2 days, but I'm not feeling well-rested. I'm even more concerned about my sleep because of how it affects weight. I know I've been eating erratic amounts of food every day. My sleep patterns are off the wall, too.

I would like to sleep like an Olympian. Despite the increase of energy consumption from bumping the thermostat to the high 70s, cooler temps should do wonders for my sleep. That and less light, a more comfortable bed and pillows, and a good alarm clock.

Conclusion in this tired-I-don't-feel-like-doing-anything state: Sleep more. Weigh less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...