Sore + Poor Circulation

Yesterday's Results
The scale reads: 143 lbs. (Digital scale) Goal: 127 lbs.

The awesome pedometer reads: 10245 steps (0 aerobic steps for 0 minutes), 4.04 mi., 327 calories

Other aerobic activities:
  • Tossin' the ol' pigskin with the cousins at the pool (1 hour)

May 18th's Results
The scale reads: lbs. (I didn't bother checking it) Goal: 127 lbs.

The awesome pedometer reads: 3903 steps (0 aerobic steps for 0 minutes), 1.54 mi., 96 calories

Other aerobic activities:
  • None - working on finishing touches of presentation

May 17th's Results
The scale reads: lbs. (I didn't bother checking it) Goal: 127 lbs.

The awesome pedometer reads: 9079 steps (0 aerobic steps for 0 minutes), 3.58 mi., 269 calories

Other aerobic activities:
  • None - working on paper


Image courtesy of Sputnik Music

It's day one of my one-week break from classes and I dove right into rigorous activity. I made sure I had 10k steps before the stroke of midnight. I fought against the resistance of rather weak jet streams inside a renovated pool. I wished I had a better handle on a football that's not junior-sized, as my cousins and I passed the flapping, dying football to and fro.

My, my. Of all things to be sore, it's my fingers! I'm surprised my forearm or elbows are not in pain. (We'll see if this is true in 8 hours). I wonder if I bruised my fingers trying to receive that old football. I missed many, many passes. I almost ate concrete. I just ain't what I used to be.

Let's see how well-behaved I'll be this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Old man ... he ain't what he used to be ...

    I know the feeling though. Had a bunch of ankle sprains in college that act up every once in awhile. My joint also get sore when it's cold haha ... sadness.

    ReplyDelete

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...