1, 2, 3, 4...

Today's Results
The scale reads: 133 143 lbs.? (Analog scale - I caught this major typo a week later) Goal: 127 lbs.

The awesome pedometer reads: 10048 steps (5584 aerobic steps for 57 minutes), 3.96 mi., 285 calories

Other aerobic activities:

...C'mon, baby, say you love me. 5, 6, 7 times. 8, 9, 10, 11... I'm gonna keep on counting until you are mine!

I was blaring some Gloria Estefan today.

I consistently ate more fruits and a bowl of greens in the last two days.

It's been good.

Now I just need to get some school work done. I hope it doesn't take me more than 8 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, good luck on the school work and good job on keeping up your fitness/health goals despite being bogged down by school.

    ReplyDelete

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...