Acne Attack

May 5th's Results
The scale reads: 145 lbs. (Analog scale) Goal: 127 lbs.

The awesome pedometer reads: 3789 steps (0 aerobic steps for 0 minutes), 1.49 mi., 98 calories

Other aerobic activities:
  • None

May 4th's Results
The scale reads: 146 lbs. (Analog scale) Goal: 127 lbs.

The awesome pedometer reads: 3539 steps (0 aerobic steps for 0 minutes), 1.39 mi., 89 calories

Other aerobic activities:

May 3rd's Results
The scale reads: 145 lbs. (Analog scale) Goal: 127 lbs.

The awesome pedometer reads: 3789 steps (0 aerobic steps for 0 minutes), 1.49 mi., 98 calories

Other aerobic activities:
  • Firm It Up - Yes, I bought this at Wal*Mart for a bucko (25 minutes)

I didn't have my pedometer over the weekend. On Friday evening, Chris and I went to the Rotary National Award for Space Achievement gala. By wearing some formal wear, I forgot to pack my pedometer in some bag. I did not have a chance to go back to my apartment since Chris did all the driving this weekend.

I'm sure I didn't reach 10k steps on Friday. However, I'm confident I exceeded this goal on Saturday when we went to the Aeros & Autos event at Ellington Field. How can you not reach 10k steps walking around 4 times in an airfield?

Yesterday - Mother's Day - I was confined to a chair for the most part because I needed to play catch up on some tasks. No 10k steps for sure. I didn't bother tracking my weight in the morning (when I usually do my weigh-ins) because I consistently stayed around 147 lbs. over the weekend when I consciously remembered to take a gander at the digital scale.

Another thing plaguing me this week was acne. According to this picture and another article, the outbreak on my cheek and chin can be attributed to stomach problems, hormonal imbalance, and stress

Image courtesy of Viva Woman

This is clearly a sign I need to eat better and find other ways of relieving stress and regulating my feminine cycles. I did engage in some exercise, but I guess it didn't help the outbreak of bad eating, bad time management, and bad time of the time.

I am determined to make this week better and prevent another inflammation of acne. More exercise and better time management coming up!

2 comments:

  1. Haha am i a bit color blind or is that acne diagram hard to distinguish because some of the hues look similar? But I suppose I am afflicted by the same organ problems according to this diagram ... I dunno how we're supposed to feel about that lol.

    Good job with all the cardio and walking! Even though you didn't have the pedometer, I'm more than confident you logged in a bunch of steps at the air field.

    Yea time definitely feels much more scarce these days and it's tough getting any type of exercise in, so kudos for getting some in and I'm sure you'll slowly increase that amount soon enough to your desired target.

    You do have some strange selections though ... haha esp that one you only did 5 mins of ... I don't know much about fitness videos but I know it's pretty intense, so logging all those minutes is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the diagram does seem to recycle similar hues. At least the ordering of the legend's kind of consistent from the top of the face to the bottom. It kind of reminded me of the Chinese reflexology charts.

    Haha, I blame ExerciseTV for the "interesting" selections. Whenever I'm at Chris' I only have one DVD there and ExerciseTV offerings to select from. Apparently the "Eroticise" series was shot at a Crunch gym in LA. I thought, "Yay, an LA thing. I did their exercise on stiletto heels (sans heels, but it was still quite a workout) and it wasn't too bad. This one shouldn't be too bad, too." Meh... awkward.

    ReplyDelete

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...