Happy Year of New

Some 2018 Progress Report Recovered from the Draft Trunk
Mind: Body:
  • MyFitnessPal to reinforce "Hara Hachi Bu" - sometimes
  • Indian dance classes at Premier Dance Academy
Soul:
Thich Nhat Hanh - Zen Buddhist monk that brought hugging meditation to consciousness - highlights, "Spirituality is a practice that brings relief, communication, and transformation." I want to fully embrace this grief and transform it into a reinvigorating energy to make life spirited and purposeful. With open arms, I want to communicate genuine warmth and energy for a better day.

P.S.: I don't know why I left this poor post alone in March 2018. In a couple of months, its first anniversary in Blogger draft limbo was going around the bend. I've set this thought free! Float, float on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...