Energy Waning Already?

Progress Report
Mind:
  • 32 days strong on Headspace
  • Half way through the NASA STEP Program
Body:
  • Leslie Sansone's 6 Week Program
Soul:
  • Planning amusement trip with my best friend
  • Keeping up with the daily sketches
  • Planning lunch/dinner with friends

We are only half way through week 2 of the year and I'm already feeling exhausted?

The partial government shutdown is making a lot of colleagues antsy. I am fortunate to be getting a steady paycheck for a little while longer. I am fortunate that I do not see the need to take out a loan to sustain myself while the fine folks at Capitol Hill are sorting the budget out.

AIAA Houston and RNASA activity is ramping back up. I don't feel like I have the bandwidth or sustaining momentum to whittle down the tasklist. I was assertive enough to at least state my availability in addressing these actions.

Let's see how next week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...