Energy

Progress Report
Mind:
  • Embracing walking meditations
  • Making progress on that Headspace 365 days streak (Currently at a 25 days streak)
Body:
  • Leslie Sansone's 6 Week Challenge
Soul:
  • Doodling

My, my. Coffee ice cream has kept me up for the last 4 hours. I am not a fan of this nervous energy. This caffeine sensitivity to a coffee extract is frustrating at the midnight hour. Anyways...

The Jessica Smith love is still going strong through the last however many years. Her January 2019 challenge is infectiously encouraging me to try, try anything and everything again.

My anchoring mantra for the year is "energy." Every day is an opportunity to get and spread more energy. My optimistic conscience is pushing for 365 days of positive energy! To this end, the new goal for the progress reports is to record the positive developments in mind, body, and soul with less nag and fuss, which usually deplete energy.

Comebacks for the nth however many times feel remorseful and kill momentum. What derails me every time is the perfectionist tendency to want to write a long, meaningful entry, chock full links or images to reference in future scans of this blog. Energy is fluid and doesn't halt for imperfections or hesitation. Energy moves on until it dissipates and takes on another form. Let's form my tentative words into a steady current of weekly flowing blog posts.

This entry feels pretty rough, but my energy has taken me elsewhere. Somewhere closer to slumber, I hope. Go away, coffee jitters! I need restorative repose to maintain the energy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...