Week 4: Need to Do Some More!

Last Week's Results
Weekly fitbit results:

Week 3 results: Slowing down

Other random fitbit stats to spur some more mileage out of me:

Other aerobic activities:
  • Knockout Body (20 min.)
  • Leslie Sansone's Walk Away Your Waistline (15 min.)
  • Rockin' Body (46 min.)
  • Jane Fonda's Abs, Buns, and Thighs (50 min.)

By golly, this rain business needs to go away. For the last 2 days, I've been in hibernation mode. Yes, I've gotten the necessary amount and best quality sleep I've had in a while, but I've been inactive. Due to the rain, I missed out on a 7 mi. hike at Huntsville State Park earlier in the week. Having a slow, lazy start didn't help gain momentum during the rest of this rainy week. Also, as the temperature dips, I've fallen into a very common trap of wanting to duck down, mellow out, and just lie there, motionless. My eyelids grow even more heavy with the dim overcast taunting me.

I've got 3 more days left in this week. I need to get more active! I can't let myself get lower than 95k steps for the entire week. I've consumed more calories this week than has been allotted if I were to lose any weight as recommended by fitbit.

My sudden desire to hone my culinary skills is a partial culprit here. Take a look-see at what's cookin' this past week:

Carb overload of the banana walnut variety


Honey Bunches of Oats Chicken Strips paired with some spring mix


Chicken Parmesan paired with whole wheat linguine

The oven mitts are off. Time to step it up.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I know the feeling. It's been a bit chilly by LA standards, so I've been hunkering down indoors as well. But hang in there, you're still staying pretty active. Keep it up and I'm sure in no time you'll start adding more and more activities.

    ReplyDelete

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...