Weeks Something to Something

Last Week's Results
Weekly fitbit results:


Other aerobic activities:
  • ZCUT (Zuzka Light workouts)
  • Rockin' Body
  • Jane Fonda varieties
  • Huntsville State Park hike
  • Leslie Sansone something or the other

Man, it's mid-February already? I was pretty bad about logging in my physical activity in the last month, but I must have done something right to be at 159 lbs. My eating habits are still a work in progress, but at least I haven't gained an obscene amount of pounds. I'm pretty content with the progress I've made in the last month.

I didn't go below 70k steps/week, but I would like to maintain at least 80k steps. I'm keeping my goal at 70k so I can make sure I've ingrained the habit to do at least 10k steps a day. Some days I don't know where I find the energy and time to log in 16k steps, but I still need to make sure I'm at least active enough each day to get in 10k steps to meet that 70k goal.

The ZCUT workouts are brutal. My abs are sore and it shows how terribly out of shape I am. I haven't followed the workout calendar religiously, but I've done at least 2 workouts each week in the last 3 weeks to try and build up my endurance and allow time for my body to recuperate since I'm not accustomed to these types of workouts. The dance aerobics have not prepared me at all for this.

My goal for the upcoming week is to remember to record my physical activities every day so I motivate myself to be active and see how active I've been.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, looks like you've been keeping yourself quite the busy. I'm pretty envious. I'd been sidelined by sickness again but I should be up and running again soon.

    I have yet to try Zuzka's workouts lol but good job to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly, Susy! fitbit makes me look like I'm doing plenty, but I feel like I'm doing the bare minimum. I'm glad it's passively syncing up data so it can motivate me to move more. Thank you again for tuning me to these devices that upload fitness data.

    I think you'll enjoy Zuzka's challenges (and I think you're in better shape than I am to really keep up with her).

    ReplyDelete

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...