2012 - A Fatty Start

Earlier This Week
The scale reads: 154 lbs. Goal: 127 lbs.

In the last 3 months, I've been more sedentary and eating more fast food for lunch.

I haven't reached my 10k steps/day streak in a while. I would reach 10k steps maybe once or twice a week, but I lose steam easily. I've over-committed myself to other things that keep me inactive.

How do you all do this 9 to 5 business and still stay in shape?

The Challenges
Walk Across America
I don't have my 2011 planner with me so I can't tally up the miles I've walked across America in the last 3 months. I do have my handy dandy 2012 planner and I've walked a good 103.08 mi from the beginning of the year until now. I have probably ambled many more steps because I wasn't wearing the pedometer at all times and the battery even died on me once.

HabitForge
Maybe I need to make my goal 10k steps/day. The 6,000 steps/day goal has only been successful 79% of the time since I've started in November. I still haven't made this a habit yet. My longest streak of achieving this goal was 13 days in a row.

Goal
  • Get away from the desk once every hour and walk around

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedentary

Progress Report Mind: 12-day Headspace streak Challenge of picking up jQuery in a short amount of time after a long hiatus AIAA Hous...